Drug Crimes - Drug Possession
Mr. Sprowls has handled drug cases his entire career. First as a prosecutor and now as a defense attorney. Usually in these cases, there is no denying a client’s guilt. Instead, the experienced lawyer knows that the best defense is to get the evidence suppressed or thrown out. This involves knowing the intricate body of law governing search and seizure in New York. Ray has handled thousands of these cases including:
- Cocaine or heroin possession
- Ecstasy/Molly possession
- Marijuana possession
- Prescription drug possession
- Drug Possession with intent to sell
- Possession of Hallucinogenic drugs
- Criminal diversion of prescription drugs
- Cocaine and heroin distribution
- Marijuana sales and grow operations
- Drug paraphernalia cases
- Conspiracy to distribute narcotics
"I am your lawyer, not your boss. I am here to protect you, not judge you."
- Drug crimes lawyer - Sprowls Law - Newburgh, NY - Raymond D. Sprowls
"My passion...isn't diminished in any way from having a guilty client. It's my job to defend my clients and I do that with everything that I have."
- Drug defense attorney - Hudson Valley, NY - Raymond D. Sprowls
"Keep your mouth shut - no matter what the police say to you!"
- Defense attorney - Orange County, NY - Raymond D. Sprowls
Mr. Sprowls offers a free, in-office consultation. Contact him by
e-mail or call (845) 568-5700
Sprowls Law, a criminal defense law firm represents clients in drug crime, DWI, violent crimes and cybercrimes in courts throughout Orange County and the greater Hudson Valley, New York area.